Research Associate II, Research and Evaluation
|Salary Range:||Salary range is in the low 60k based on experience with EXCELLENT benefits. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Research and Evaluation|
|Description:||JOB DESCRIPTION: |
The Research Associate II will conduct research and program evaluation activities in the tobacco control and health communications field.
- Aiding in the management of studies conducted internally, such as those to evaluate Legacy's programs and media campaigns, as well as those conducted in collaboration with external partners and government collaborators
- Helping to select and refine study measures, develop and implement surveys, oversee quality control of data collection, and prepare a summary of findings
- Assisting the Senior Vice President with internal tasks, Foundation-related projects and communications to external partners
- Assisting other departments in projects, initiatives, and reports to further Legacy's mission; developing factsheets and brief reports; assisting with substantiation of facts
- Conducting literature searches and reviews; assisting in the production of manuscripts for peer-reviewed publication and helping in the preparation of grant/contract applications
- Presenting research findings at major conferences and meetings
The ideal candidate will have a Masters' degree in public health, communications, or a related field and at least three years of experience. The candidate must have an interest in tobacco control and media campaigns. Excellent communication skills, with a focus on writing ability, are essential. The candidate must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively, display maturity and exercise discretion. Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment is essential.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.