Research Assistant I, Research and Evaluation
|Salary Range:||Salary range is in the high 30k’s – low 40k’s based on experience with EXCELLENT benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Research and Evaluation|
|Description:||JOB DESCRIPTION: |
The Research Assistant I provides overall support for the Research and Evaluation team. This position is an ideal opportunity for an entry level professional interested in public health and tobacco control.
- Complete fact substantiation for advertising, public relations and other Foundation documents
- Develop factsheets and brief reports
- Conduct literature searches and reviews
- Develop presentations for the department
- Maintain the library of tobacco control research documents
- Coordinate research projects
- Assist on other projects as needed
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor's degree with some experience in fact-checking, literature searches, and data collection and analysis. The candidate must be detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively. Excellent communication skills, with a focus on writing ability, are essential. The candidate should be committed to public health and tobacco control.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.